Please wait while your account is being registered at Loading Spinner

Join World's Fastest Growing B2B Network

Sexy Lingerie Set Women Transparent Lace Babydoll Open Bra Set Floral Purple G-String Underwear Set Nightwear Bra And Panty Sets

Quick Details (View All)

Costumes TypeSexy Costumes Product TypeCostumes
MaterialNylon Sexually SuggestiveNo
Obscene PictureNo 7 days sample order lead timeNot Support
Supply TypeIn-Stock Items Available Quantity81054
Character TypeAngel GenderWomen, Women
FeaturePlus Size, Fancy Dresses Place of OriginGuangdong, China
Brand NameHZ Model NumberHZ-2405274
Item TypeBaby Dolls Special UseExotic Apparel
DecorationLace Pattern TypeSolid

Product Details

 we can support mixed mode and mixed design ;
but MOQ 50 pcs; 10 pcs each mode each design;

please leaver us message ;
What's app:008613632842496



l Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
l we accept lower or sizeable order;
l Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
l Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
3 Payment
l We accept T/T, Western Union, Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
l We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
4 Shipping
l We use traceable international Express service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDEX , and so on)to ship.
l We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
chat with us
Register Your Company