Welcome to Tradewheel.com! These Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms") govern your access to and use of our website (the "Site") and any services provided by Tradewheel.com (referred to as "we," "us," or "our"). Please read these Terms carefully before using our Site. By accessing or using our Site, you agree to comply with these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, please refrain from using our Site.
In order to access certain features of our Site or utilize our services, you may need to register an account. By registering an account, you represent and warrant that:
- You are of legal age and have the capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement
- You will provide accurate and complete information during the registration process
- You will promptly update any changes to your account information to ensure it remains accurate and complete
- You will maintain the confidentiality of your account credentials, including your username and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account
- You are strictly prohibited from sharing your account credentials or allowing others to access your account. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized access to or use of your account.
- You agree to use our Site and services in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and these Terms.
- You are solely responsible for any content you post, transmit, or share on our Site. You must ensure that your content does not infringe upon the rights of third parties or violate the universal Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) or any laws.
- You agree not to engage in any unauthorized access, use, or distribution of our Site, including attempting to gain unauthorized access to other user accounts.
Standard Terms & Conditions
TradeWheel.com shall use reasonable diligence in the management of the B2B Services and endeavor delivery to The Client of all the deliverables and milestones agreed upon in the form of a report( for Gold Advance and VIP Packages). The total tenure agreed upon by both parties, TradeWheel.com and The Client, is of 12 months. The 12-month period begins from the day an account manager is assigned to The Client. However, The Client acknowledges that the delivery deadline and other payment milestones are estimates, and are not required or fixed dates of delivery.
- The upgradation of the account will only be done after receiving a confirmation of the full payment made by The Client and once the Terms & Conditions form is signed. The time period assigned for this is generally one full working day.
- If The Client fails to make payments, TradeWheel.com may revoke or suspend all services with respect to The Client and shall not provide a refund or compensation to The Client.
- The Account Manager is then assigned, after the completion of the upgradation process. The time period assigned for this is also generally one full working day.
- The Client’s profile completion on TradeWheel shall be the responsibility of the client. However, the process can be assisted by the Account Manager including the information about The Client’s company and product posting.
- The following table lists the digital service flow agreed upon by TradeWheel.com and The Client.
Tradewheel Premium Services
Service Provider shall provide access to its B2B platform, which shall allow Client to create and manage its own online storefront and to access and manage product listings, inquiries.
International Sales Manager (ISM) Services:
Service Provider shall provide lead generation services to Client, including identifying potential buyers, distributors, and importers for Client’s products, and initiating contact with such potential leads on behalf of Client. The clause is valid for contracts having ISM services.
Digital Marketing Services:
Service Provider shall provide search engine optimization (“SEO”) and social media marketing (“SMM”) services to Client, including optimizing Client’s website for search engines, creating and posting content on Client’s social media accounts, and running social media advertising campaigns on behalf of Client. The clause is valid for contracts having digital marketing services.
Service Provider shall provide website and logo design and development services to Client, including designing and developing a website and logo for Client in accordance with Client’s specifications. The clause is valid for contracts having development services.
Premium Service Flow Deliverables
- TradeWheel.com’s Profile Completion
- Logo Designing
- Website Development
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) Process
- SEO Setup time
- The one-month setup time in the initial stage includes the logo, website, stationery, and TradeWheel profile.
- SEO, SMM are dependent on the website and will be started after the completion of the website
- The SEO setup time will range from four to five months
- Initial concept will be provided for Logo, Stationery, Brochure/catalog, & Website development. 5 revisions on VIP Package, 3 revisions on Gold Advance shall be allowed for Logo Designing, Catalog/brochure, stationery and website development.
- Service Provider shall provide only the services included in the purchased premium package, and shall not be liable for any services not included in the package. If Client wishes to receive additional services beyond those included in the package, Client may request a customized package and Service Provider shall provide a proposal and quote for such services. Service Provider shall not be obligated to provide any services beyond those included in the package, unless agreed to in writing by both parties
International Sales Manager (ISM) Services:
- The Key Account Management (ISM) is liable to fulfil the committed services in the 12-month tenure.
- 12 Months buyer services tenure will be started immediately after the completion of client’s website.
- For Gold Advance and VIP membership, The commitment of the buyers shall be for all of the products listed and on a worldwide basis. The commitment may vary if the product line is changed and if the market is restricted for it.
- TradeWheel.com shall provide an International Sales Manager (ISM), who will be connected with Client over Skype, WeChat, Call and/or Email, whatever media is preferred by the Client.
- Client shall provide all marketing material, such as, product images, catalogue, and brochures if required by TradeWheel.com or the ISM.
- TradeWheel.com shall approach buyers in its existing database as well as other potential prospects available through secondary sources.
- The Client shall be responsible to arrange finance for the ISM’s visit to any country. Finance for complete airfare, hotel arrangement and travelling allowance shall be guaranteed by the Client if a visit is facilitated by TradeWheel.com
- The ISM shall share and discuss any and all the details via email. Details exchanged via email shall be considered as an official document. Any information exchanged between The Client and “ISM” using any other communication medium shall not be considered official and may not be taken into account.
- The Client must provide the “ISM” with all the required information of The Client’s company and products to facilitate finding buyers including but not limited to: domain email, certifications, registration documents etc.
Buyer Quality Includes
An A-grade buyer in Gold Advance and VIP membership will have following qualities:
- Buyers will be matched with the Product client is selling.
- Buyers will be responsive.
- Buyer requirement will meet the industry standard MOQ.
- Buyer will have current purchasing requirement.
- ISM will provide you complete contact details of Buyer (Name, Phone, Email, Country, and Skype/WhatsApp).
- The working report shall be sent to Gold Advance and VIP membership at the start of every month.
- The ISM shall share a detailed working report with The Client that shall include all of the working performed for The Client’s account.
- The Report shall be shared on monthly basis depending on the package of The Client.
- The Client is required to give feedback on the report, each time it is shared.
- The Feedback shall be used to help evaluate the ISM’s performance. The plan on as to how to proceed with The Client’s account shall be decided accordingly.
- Neither party, TradeWheel.com nor The Client, shall threaten or abuse any staff involved.
- The Client shall co-operate with any reasonable instructions or requests from TradeWheel.com’s staff.
- The Client is requested to connect with only 1 sales person from the client’s company with the ISM.
- The Client shall receive prior intimation from TradeWheel.com if the ISM is unavailable.
- The Client must take responsibility to provide all the required data within a reasonable time period to ensure the timely services.
Client Liability for Product Postings
Clients are solely responsible for the accuracy and legality of the products posted on our platform. Tradewheel.com does not verify or endorse the products listed by clients. We shall not be held liable for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from the products posted by clients.
Financial Transactions between Clients and Customers
Clients are solely responsible for any financial transactions conducted between them and their customers through our platform. Tradewheel.com is not involved in the financial transactions between clients and customers and shall not be held liable for any disputes, damages, or losses arising from such transactions. In case of any fraud reported with evidences, Tradewheel reserves the right to take necessary action against the client which can lead to suspension from the platform.
Premium Service Fee
The customer acknowledges that all fees and charges paid for Tradewheel services are non-refundable. This includes, but is not limited to, setup fees, platform’s annual subscription fees, and development & marketing fees.
Complaint & Resolution Standards
- Any complaints made in writing (by post, email or on-line) shall be acknowledged in writing within 24 hours and contain the name and contact details of the employee dealing with the complaint. Acknowledgements must be issued by email whenever possible.
- If a complaint is received in person or by telephone, the complainant’s relevant contact details must be recorded to allow acknowledgements and responses to be issued as appropriate.
- All complaints shall be responded to within 48 hours. If a complaint cannot be responded to within 48 hours, the concerned will contact the complainant to provide an explanation and a new target response time.
- The Client is requested to copy the customer care department (Email: [email protected]) in the email while sending any complaint to the Key Account Management, in the absence/non availability of the ISM support responsible to acknowledge the email.
- If the problem persists after the provided action time, the complaint shall automatically be escalated to Senior Authorities and the action time shall be 24 hours. The Head of client services can be reached out at [email protected]
Tradewheel.com does not sponsor, endorse, verify, or warrant the accuracy of the information found on the website and/or to be used for financial transactions between the buyer and seller. Any action you take upon the information on the website is strictly at your own risk, and Tradewheel.com will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of our website. In