|Mask Securing Method
|No Of Ply
||Three Ply Non-Woven
||3 Ply Disposable surgical face mask with bacteria filter
||To prevent inhaling dust,bacteria & airborne viruses
|Number Of Ply
|Minimum Order Quantity
This Disposable Face Mask(3-ply) Visor provides protection against pollutants in the air by covering the nose, mouth and chin. The mask features an outer face, which provides the protection barrier, and an inner face that assures comfort and breathability. It is suitable for sensitive skins and has high filterability. These masks are disposable and are designed for single use only.
It is important to done and doff the masks correctly.
Important steps to follow for putting on a face (donning) mask
- Wash hands with alcohol-based hand wash/rub or soap and water
- apply white face mask to the face (skin should be dry)
- cover nose and mouth with mask
- put earloops around ears
- ensure top of mask at nose ridge is pinched in to contour to your nose shape
- holding the top of the mask at your nose pull the bottom of the mask down under your chin to ensure most protection.
- ensure there are no gaps between face and mask
Try to avoid touching the mask while you are wearing the disposable face mask. Replace the mask if it becomes wet or damp.
Disposal of a used mask is just as important as putting the mask on correctly.
- remove mask by ear strings ONLY – do NOT touch the filtration 3ply material
- Do NOT touch front of mask.
- Dispose of immediately in a bin – closed bin is preferable
- clean hands with alcohol-based hand wash/rub or soap and water
Disposable face mask information
- Comes in a 50 pack
- Universal size fitting
- 3 Ply filtration
- Anti fog
- 99% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (
- Latex-free, breathable, and hypoallergenic
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Multi-use: Flu/virus protection, dust protection, general maintenance, reduce hand-to-face touching.