Tel: 86 21 5258 8005 Ext. 8253
Duxes will hold the 3rd Asia Pacific Insurance Summit 2020 from May 14-15 in Shanghai. The event will serve as a platform for professionals to educate themselves on the latest developments in insurance markets across Asia, including China, India, Thailand and other jurisdictions.
Speakers representing government authorities and leading insurers will analyze the industry, share experiences and insights, and shed light on continuing opportunities and challenges for insurance in the Asia Pacific region.
Over the course of two days, the summit will analyze key insurance markets throughout the region, with an emphasis on government policies, disruptive technologies and prospects for future growth. Additional content will break down subjects such as foreign ownership, health insurance, 5G, AI, cyber insurance, risk management and regulatory challenges, as well as the revolutionary potential of fintech on insurance models.
In hosting the 3rd Asia Pacific Insurance Summit 2019, Duxes hopes to contribute to the continued growth of the insurance industry in Asia, by facilitating cooperation and high-level exchanges of knowledge. Professionals working in the insurance industry, and in related fields, are invited to attend.
What you will learn?
• Gain insights into significant developments relating to insurance in China, India, and across Southeast Asia
• Cope with insurance regulation and supervision in the Asia Pacific
• How to realize the integrated development of health insurance and health management
• Learn how the 5G revolution is knocking at the door of insurance
• The latest on how cyber insurance has revolutionized the entire insurance industry
• Embrace the era of digitalization in insurance
• Explore how to build an environmentally-friendly insurance ecosystem
• Insurance precision marketing and risk management issues