Get Free Access to Thousands of Suppliers and Buyers
|Applicable Bags||Spout-prepared 200-220 Litre Aseptic Bags||Construction Material||Grade 304 Stainless Steel|
|Fluid-Contact Material||Grade 316L Stainless Steel||Filling Capacity||3-5 Tons/Hour|
|CIP Circuit Included||Yes||Country of Origin||China|
Single-head Bag in Box Aseptic Filling Machine | Bag in Drum Aseptic Filler
This Bag in Box Aseptic Filling Machine | Bag in Drum Aseptic Filler provides the highest possible level of sterility and productivity for filling bulk aseptic bag in box and bag in drum containers. It is designed for packaging sterile fluids like tomato paste, vegetables and fruit juices, purees, particulates, concentrates, sauces, soups and dairy products.
The compact design of this Bag in Drum Aseptic Filler gives you maximum aseptic safety while requiring a very small aseptic zone. Nearly all crucial components are from world famous brands and it ensures the reliability of the machines. Weight or flow meters optional for volume control are to be employed.
1. PLC controlled with autognostic capability. Touch screen for operation, easy to use.
2. Grade 304 stainless steel body and 316L stainless fluid-contact parts.
3. Designed with CIP (Clean-in-Place) function and circuit connection.
4. Filling from side prevents condensed water dripping on bags.
5. Decapping, filling and capping parts move in an enclosed overpressure steam chamber which ensures the sterile conditions.
6. Steam barrier and sterilization by spraying of cap and feed gate with steam and hydrogen peroxide (optional) before decapping ensures a true aseptic filling.
7. A pressure sensor working with a pumping system ensures the stable overpressure in the sterile chamber.
8. Reliable and in a high standard. All crucial components are from world famous brands.
* Filling from side prevents condensed water dripping on bags.
Steam will become condensed water on the wall inside the sterile chamber. If filling from the bottom of chamber, condensed water will drip on the bags. Our fillers fill from side of chamber, condensed water will flow onto bottom inside the chamber and then flow out through the drain pipe.
Applicable bags: 1-inch-spout prepared aseptic bags (however the machine can be customized for other-size spouts too)
Filling capacity: 3-5 tons per hour.
Compressed air: 6-8 bar, 2m3/h
Food-grade steam: 5-8 bar, 36kg/h
Semi-automatic. Grade 304 stainless steel construction and grade 316L stainless steel fluid-contact parts. World famous brands of key components and many are imported.
Absolutely EU quality standard, but less than half of EU price.
Double-head Bag in Drum Aseptic Filler is available.