We are an agricultural establishment which is into sourcing, supply, service provider and exporting of agricultural seeds and items for our numerous client all over the world where it is needed according to their specification and requirements.
Martins trading company located in Nigeria is a growing Manufacturer. Martins trading company was established in 2012. We supply Bitter Kola, Shea Butter, Sesame Seeds, Hibiscus Flower, Charcoal.
We welcome your inquiries with the assurance of a reasonable price, product quality, and service.
1. Prior to Shipment, our inspector arrives at the site and inspect the warehouse facility and crop quality.
2. Handling materials & accessories check: our inspector checks the handling materials and components used in packaging and loading to make sure product quality.
3. Radom selection of samples: materials, components, and semi-finished products are randomly selected to ensure the best possible representation.
4. Style, color & workmanship check: our inspector thoroughly checks the style, color and quality of raw materials, components and semi-finished products.
5. Photos of production line & environment: our inspector takes photos of the production line and environment.
6. Sample audit of production line: Our inspector does a simple audit of the production line, including production ability and quality control ability (man, machinery, material, method environment, etc.)
7. Inspection report: our inspector issues a report which documents the findings and includes pictures. With this report, you obtain a clear picture of whether everything is in place for tour products to be completed according to your requirements.
Our commitment to our crops:
Martin’s Trading Co., Ltd. is committed to responsible production of agro commodities and handling. That means our crop is in our care deserve to be hygienic, safe and well cared for our customers, our people and humanity.
Our commitment to our customers:
Every person who handles or comes into contact with our crops, is required to support our core objective of responsible farm and handling. The demonstration of that support is through the review and signing of this Code of Conduct agreement on an annual basis.
Our employees’ commitment to us:
Every one of our employees is required to handle and process the crop with respect and in accordance with global policies and rules as well as the federal, provincial and municipal regulations under which we operate.